Our passion for finding new and innovative treatment options for patients has drawn national attention to RRIA’s vascular medicine program.
Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates’ (RRIA) vascular medicine specialists are board certified and fellowship trained in internal medicine and vascular disease, and are uniquely capable of providing a wide variety of options for treatment and management of vascular disease. Nationally recognized as leaders in vascular medicine, RRIA physicians are regularly selected to lead breakthrough research projects related to vascular medical conditions, including clinical research trials for defining alternative methods for treating arterial diseases of the extremities, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and moderate pulmonary artery disease (PAD). In addition, RRIA vascular medicine physicians are highly skilled in the treatment of varicose veins, utilizing the latest endovenous laser treatment (EVLT) technologies to successfully treat this condition. RRIA’s vascular medicine leadership was also an integral part of a multidisciplinary team that developed the state of the art OhioHealth Heart and Vascular Medicine Institute.
Our Vascular Medicine Physician Specialists
What You Should Know About Us
- Expertly trained, subspecialized, physicians
- Service-oriented culture delivering consistently high satisfaction scores
- Clinical quality and safety focused
- Innovative in use of technology and medical advancements
- Nationally recognized as a leading radiology group
- Trusted healthcare partners with hospitals across Ohio
- Committed to staying on the forefront of industry innovations
- Advancing the profession by training future radiologists