Pushing the envelope and themselves to identify disease at the earliest stage, enabling faster life saving treatment.
Leveraging the latest technology and image generating advancements in nuclear medicine, including PET-CT, Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates' (RRIA) nuclear medicine specialists identify disease in its earliest stages through the use of small amounts of radioactive material. Diseases typical to the nuclear medicine area of focus include cancer, heart disease, gastrointestinal, endocrine, and neurological disorders, along with other abnormalities within the body. In addition to supporting one of central Ohio’s busiest cancer centers, these physicians are experienced in working collaboratively with specialists across Ohio in support of the effective development of patient care paths. Their unique ability to pinpoint molecular activity within the human body, combined with a highly communicative style of consultation, has made them a preferred provider for Ohio’s most well respected hospitals and specialty physician group practices.
Our Nuclear Medicine Specialists
How To Choose Us
In order for your imaging exam to be interpreted by a RRIA physician, you must choose a location that is serviced by the group’s radiologists. Those facilities can be found using the search options below. Details for scheduling a procedure at that facility is available once your location has been selected.
If at any time you are uncertain about how to connect with us, please call our office at 614-340-7744 and the staff will be happy to assist you.
What You Should Know About Us
- Expertly trained, subspecialized, physicians
- Service-oriented culture delivering consistently high satisfaction scores
- Clinical quality and safety focused
- Innovative in use of technology and medical advancements
- Nationally recognized as a leading radiology group
- Trusted healthcare partners with hospitals across Ohio
- Committed to staying on the forefront of industry innovations
- Advancing the profession by training future radiologists