Our interventional and vascular radiologists push the envelope and themselves to provide the most advanced treatments possible for our patients.
RRIA interventional and vascular radiology specialists are fellowship trained in their respective areas of expertise, and highly effective communicators capable of working collaboratively with their physician colleagues to provide the highest level of care for the patients we serve. Services include, but are not limited to, innovative treatments for uterine fibroids, pain, peripheral artery disease, and varicose veins. In addition to being expertly trained at some the industry’s leading medical education centers, these physician specialists are continually pushing the envelope and themselves to maximize evolving technological advancements on behalf of the patients and hospital partners. Their reputation as quality care leaders and innovators has made them the physicians of choice to investigate new interventional technologies and treatments by the nation’s leading related clinical research organizations.
Our Interventional and Vascular Radiology Specialists
- Varicose Vein Center
- Clinical Trials/Research
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Heart and Vascular Institute
How To Choose Us
Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates (RRIA) interventional and vascular radiology specialists perform a wide variety of minimally invasive procedures at the following hospital partner locations:
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital
- OhioHealth Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Berger Hospital
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
To access a Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates (RRIA) interventional and vascular radiology specialist at any of these locations click on the link above and follow the instructions under scheduling on the hospital page. You can also schedule patient consultations and/or procedures by contacting our clinical office at 614-340-7741. The staff will be happy to assist you with making the right connection to the right physician.
What You Should Know About Us
- Expertly trained, subspecialized, physicians
- Service-oriented culture delivering consistently high satisfaction scores
- Clinical quality and safety focused
- Innovative in use of technology and medical advancements
- Nationally recognized as a leading radiology group
- Trusted healthcare partners with hospitals across Ohio
- Committed to staying on the forefront of industry innovations
- Advancing the profession by training future radiologists