Maximizing cardiovascular imaging innovations to deliver breakthrough medical procedures for the patients who put their trust in us.
Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates’ (RRIA) fellowship trained cardiac imaging subspecialists constantly strive to facilitate the successful management of cardiac disorders, as well as assess the structure and function of the heart. Non-invasive procedures such as angiography, vascular and carotid stent placement, aortic aneurysm repair, cardiac calcium scoring, cardiac MRI, and endovascular embolization are performed using the most up to date technology available, allowing for improved patient comfort and safety; clear, detailed image quality; and shorter results turnaround when time is of the essence for patients. Our physicians work closely with cardiac specialists such as cardiologists, vascular surgeons, cardiothoracic clinicians and researchers, along with cardiac imaging nurses and technologists to provide a coordinated, informed, effective approach to cardiac patient care.
Our Cardiac Imaging Specialists
How To Choose Us
In order for your imaging exam to be interpreted by a RRIA physician, you must choose a location that is serviced by the group’s radiologists. Those facilities can be found using the search options below. Details for scheduling a procedure at that facility is available once your location has been selected.
If at any time you are uncertain about how to connect with us, please call our office at 614-340-7744 and the staff will be happy to assist you.
What You Should Know About Us
- Expertly trained, subspecialized, physicians
- Service-oriented culture delivering consistently high satisfaction scores
- Clinical quality and safety focused
- Innovative in use of technology and medical advancements
- Nationally recognized as a leading radiology group
- Trusted healthcare partners with hospitals across Ohio
- Committed to staying on the forefront of industry innovations
- Advancing the profession by training future radiologists