A team approach to achieving a level of clinical quality and patient safety worthy of national recognition.
Maintaining the highest level of quality and patient safety is a strategic imperative for the physicians and staff of Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates (RRIA). To this end, the group has developed an IT infrastructure that enables our diagnostic subspecialists the opportunity to focus on their area of imaging expertise to the benefit of the patients we serve. Getting the right exam at the right time to the right radiologist is essential to providing the highest quality patient care and serves as the foundation for RRIA’s success. Beyond diagnostic imaging, the group’s interventional and vascular medicine physicians are nationally recognized for their ability to deliver patients with leading edge, high quality care, and are frequently selected to participate in clinical trials and research studies.
TAKE TWO MINUTES
Take Two Minutes To meet neuroradiology subspecialist and Medical Director of Quality Assurance Dr. Geoffrey Wiot.
What You Should Know About Us
- Expertly trained, subspecialized, physicians
- Service-oriented culture delivering consistently high satisfaction scores
- Clinical quality and safety focused
- Innovative in use of technology and medical advancements
- Nationally recognized as a leading radiology group
- Trusted healthcare partners with hospitals across Ohio
- Committed to staying on the forefront of industry innovations
- Advancing the profession by training future radiologists