Proud to support the national healthcare consumer awareness campaign, My Radiologist.
As a nationally recognized radiology group practice, the physicians of Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates (RRIA) are supporting their profession through a breakthrough messaging campaign called My Radiologist. My Radiologist was created by a network of radiology practices that have joined forces to effectively educate healthcare consumers about the scope of services radiologists provide through real life, high impact success stories. Through their unified voice, these groups are creating a platform for engaging other radiology industry organizations in the advocacy for the profession and future success of the independent radiology group practice model.
Learn more about the role your radiologist plays in your family’s healthcare at www.My-Radiologist.com.
My Radiologist Participating Group Practices
- Austin Radiological Association Austin, TX
- Charlotte Radiology Charlotte, NC
- Diversified Radiology Denver, CO
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology Atlanta, GA
- Radiant Imaging, Inc. Pasadena, California (affiliates: The Hill Medical Corporation; Arcadia Radiology Medical Group)
- Radiology Associates of North Texas Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Ltd. Tucson, AZ
- Riverside Radiology and Interventional Assoc. Columbus, OH
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, Phoenix, AZ (affiliates: Scottsdale Medical Imaging; Valley Radiologists)
- University Radiology, East Brunswick, NJ
This collaborative network is composed of radiology practices of a similar size, scope, and service offerings.